I did some more tests with the .22 just now. I used the same ammo throughout the test, but this ammo groups ok at 50 yards but not the best (a little over an inch @50 yards). Other ammo (Federal Ultra Match) gave me .25 inches at 50 yards.

I didn't dial it in exactly, but in inches the approximate holdover for .22LR at 200 yards is around 40 to 50 inches plus or minus depending on the ammo and velocity. Pretty much that is about a 22 MOA elevation adjustment for a 200 yard shot using ammo that gets 1200 fps. Other ammo (say Federal Ultra Match) is subsonic and it shoots REALLY GOOD groups it would be around 26 MOA adjustment. None of this includes wind.

I was able to get about a dozen shots on target out of about 20 rounds. Some hits were dead on round and others were keyholes. With different ammo naturally you will get different results. I think with perfect conditions, some practice, and really good ammo it might be possible to get say 6 inch groups or better at that distance.

Whether or not that is at all practical is a whole different story. Next time I go out I will try to dial it up instead of just a holdover and see what I can get done.