Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls week long 3 year anniversaly sale

This Labor Day marks our 3rd year in business.

I remember we came back from the Rainier Arms open house event in 2014 (the precursor to Trigger Con) and preparing our house for showings a week later on Labor Day. The Malibu house was sold a month later, I had quit my old outfit upon my return from Washington. We've had challenges as any new business would, but zero regrets. Forward Controls Design has done as well as, probably better than could be expected.

The 15% sale is a week long event, starting today and ending on Sept 4, no items excluded and no code needed. Thank you guys, but for your support, we couldn't have pulled it off. http://forwardcontrolsdesign.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on hitting the 3 year mark! FCD has definitely come along way from the beginnings!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Roger, who would have thought a deplorable would have lasted this long.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehe thank you guys!

On a more serious note...

We have family members and many customers in TX, the news keeps getting worse for those in Harvey's path. 50 inches or rain, I can't imagine 4ft plus of water outside of a pool. We started the Labor Day / 3 year anniversary 15% sale yesterday. Effective today to Sept 30, 10% of all sales proceeds will be donated to Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund https://ghcf.org/hurricane-relief/
    and we will post actual donations on the site. This is no time or place for marketing, if you opt to not purchase from us (totally fine), please consider donating to the relief fund.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger, you are truly a class act.