Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Much better picture! And nice rifle. Looks a lot like my Aero Precion AR build with a 6.8 SPC barrel that I used for white tail season two years ago.

I ultimately ended up switching the stock to an adjustable carbine style so I had a bit more flexibility of LOP and compactness.
    Thanks!

Wow like a smaller twin brother! I've been really curious about the newer Hogue grips with the beaver tail like your's. I've never handled an AR with a beaver tailed grip, what does it change in the feel/handling of the rifle?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Thanks!

Wow like a smaller twin brother! I've been really curious about the newer Hogue grips with the beaver tail like your's. I've never handled an AR with a beaver tailed grip, what does it change in the feel/handling of the rifle?
    I'm a big buy with large hands, so I appreciate the extra distance between the trigger and the web of my thumb and pointer finger. All my ARs have beavertail grips except one purpose built for the smaller people of the household. Carnies (small hands, smell like cabbage) probably don't need them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I'm a big buy with large hands, so I appreciate the extra distance between the trigger and the web of my thumb and pointer finger. All my ARs have beavertail grips except one purpose built for the smaller people of the household. Carnies (small hands, smell like cabbage) probably don't need them.
    Ok I'd probably benefit from those as well, I wear XL-XXL Mechanix gloves. I may pick one up and put the normal Hogue on my son's carbine. Thanks for explaining!