Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok guys well I ended up with Farva's upper. And so the upper I was going to do for this build is on hold. Also since I still needed trigger and safety I went ahead and bought them.

I still need some sights or a cheap inexpensive red dot. I want to go with ScalarWorks Peak sights later but right now just want something to throw up top. I may take a look at something from Primary Arms or Holosun.

Would like to stay under $200. This isn't a permanent sight just one I can use for new builds till I get what I really want for them.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check your PMs.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Noveske4 by Tango Charlie, on Flickr
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Big Tom I really like the Holosuns, best budget RDS I’ve used.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

SBR2

by Tango Charlie, on Flickr
    Last edited by Big_Tom; 10 November 2017 at 00:07.

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    I built the original planned upper. It will be the future home to a suppressor sooner of later.

SBRG2

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good..what are the plans for sights/optic?

Downloads
    Uploads

CMT SBR

Instagram- @tomcheaney9