Downloads
    Uploads

M&P M2.0 Compact

IMG_2151.JPG

The G19 sized M&P is available for preorder at Brownells.

http://www.brownells.com/search/inde...mpact+Handguns
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got home from the range, and I am in love with my new 2.0 Compact. Groups were pretty damn good. It did shoot a few inches to the left, no big deal, I’ll adjust the sights for now until my 10-8 sights come in. I’m not a fan of the hinged trigger, but it was still a huge improvement over the stock gen 1 trigger. I’ll be swapping it out with an Apex flatty next week anyways. The factory “stippling” is very grippy, however I may sand it down just a tad bit cause it feels like sand paper against my skin while holstered. Overall, I am extremely happy with this gun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesticles View Post
    Just got home from the range, and I am in love with my new 2.0 Compact. Groups were pretty damn good. It did shoot a few inches to the left, no big deal, I’ll adjust the sights for now until my 10-8 sights come in. I’m not a fan of the hinged trigger, but it was still a huge improvement over the stock gen 1 trigger. I’ll be swapping it out with an Apex flatty next week anyways. The factory “stippling” is very grippy, however I may sand it down just a tad bit cause it feels like sand paper against my skin while holstered. Overall, I am extremely happy with this gun!
    If I didn't own 3, I'd consider buying one. I have the 9mm, .40 cal. and .45AP. All three have APEX FSS trigger's in them, which took them from barely tolerable, to my personal favorite pistols. I checked out a 2.0 at a LGS a couple of weeks ago, and was amazed at the stock triggers, but it wouldn't make sense to buy one, and then replace that trigger also. But if someone can appreciate the 2.0's improved trigger over the version 1's they might really appreciate the M&P, now. You are correct about "gripiness". However, I like it like it was, as opposed to wanting to sand it down a bit. Glad you like your 2.0. I've been curious how the reviews would be from people who actually own one.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper