Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How's that super fancy BCG coming along? Haven't seen any updates in a while...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, it's coming along, along with the upper receiver

Downloads
    Uploads
    Super Fancy upper receiver?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It better be. Fancy money standing by.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As fancy as the receiver on which it is based, many of you are already a fan of this company and its products. We're only making two changes to it :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't forget about that one time run of FCD engraved forged /stripped lower receiver...
    Those will sell out instantly around here. Roger, I will even give you the money in advance! Who's in??
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure about lowers at the moment, we can probably have them made, but we can't sell them ourselves, the logistics will need to be worked out, and it may not be easy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Roger, I know you got a lot going on. Throw it on the back burner and if you get some free time crunch the numbers and maybe a quick design. A lot of company's do pre-sales to generate needed capital for a project and we all trust you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks stone, that could be a way to convince our partner in crime when they're already bought and paid for. I don't like to hold on to customers' money, it inevitably leads to hurt feelings, but I think there are ways to minimize that. We'll have to see how the URF (tentative name for our upper, till something better comes along, it's not easy to think of a cool name that has the letters UR in it lol)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Thanks stone, that could be a way to convince our partner in crime when they're already bought and paid for. I don't like to hold on to customers' money, it inevitably leads to hurt feelings, but I think there are ways to minimize that. We'll have to see how the URF (tentative name for our upper, till something better comes along, it's not easy to think of a cool name that has the letters UR in it lol)
    You could call it FUR for Fancy Upper Receiver

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    You could call it FUR for Fancy Upper Receiver

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    You read my mind. Or the BUR for Billet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    FUR sounds funny, thus the tentative name of URF

Downloads
    Uploads
    FUCUR?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha, UR is kind of hard to have in a name and sound cool right? I think URF is where we'll be going, it's somewhat in keeping with our naming conventions.
    RKM = Retrofit Kit, Matech
    URF = Upper Receiver, Forward Controls (why not URFC...I just like URF better )

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    FUCUR?
    I like. Maybe just FCUR(Forward Controls Upper Receiver).
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa