Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration79 View Post
    Then when I get home in Christmas I'll get like 5 fingerprint cards made to have on hand for the next try. Dang it, I was really looking forward to a silenced 22.
    Very easy solution: Have your wife buy a new silencer of your choice from Silencer Shop and use their Single Shot trust. Make sure the local dealer has the Silencer Shop kiosk so your wife can go in, provide her prints and photo on the spot in a few minutes, and be done. Once the form 4 is approved she can add you to the trust.

This will save you 3 months and a lot of hassle.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    It does sound appealing, but then I will have 2 trusts! I can wait, at this point waiting is not a big deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to update. I spoke with PA who had no problem giving me a refund once they got the suppressor back. Which is a problem because the local dealer won't submit a Form 3 and transfer it back. I just spoke with the NFA who only directed me to the local FBI. The local FBI was well aware of this FFL, shocking, but had no advice other than to get a lawyer. Luckily my wife is on the Trust as I am not in the States, but I doubt she will be happy having to deal with these guys any more.

Honestly given how these items are regulated I am surprised that neither the NFA or FBI would be wondering about what is going on.