Downloads
    Uploads

Review: Ryker Nylon Gear Anke First Aid Kit (AFAK)

Description:
    The Ryker Nylon Gear Ankle First Aid Kit (AFAK) weighs about 2.3oz, unloaded, has three vertical pockets and one horizontal pocket. Specifically designed for ankle carry of must have first aid/trauma items, which are retained via hook/loop tabs. Designed for any type of shoe/boot (with extension) carry.
    Click here to read the full review -> http://www.vdmsr.com/2017/10/ryker-n...t-aid-kit.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great review. It looks like a nice option for an ankle carry IFAK. I like that it has the ability to carry trauma shears, something that's important and often overlooked. Have you tried carrying the HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal in this?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Great review. It looks like a nice option for an ankle carry IFAK. I like that it has the ability to carry trauma shears, something that's important and often overlooked. Have you tried carrying the HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal in this?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for checking it out!

I do not carry the hyfin at all, my experience has been mostly with fox chest seal and the halo, but I imagine that if you can fold it then you can carry it.