Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I wouldn't consider taking a child who wasn't 100% confident in their abilities with a firearm. A child who can not steady and fire a weapon on their own has no place hunting. It's that simple. My son started hunting last year at age 7 but he is capable of firing a SCAR 17 unassisted.
    I’m 100% with this being a hunter.

But I hear the other side also, get some range time in before and hope it all goes well.

Post up your results

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hunt went well. The Crinsom Trace Railmaster did well for the 30 yard range we were hunting in. My daughter enjoyed the hunt, but didn't have the patience to stay the course till the deer or hogs started moving.

My three year old on the other hand, got jealous, so I took her too (observer only.) She did VERY well and stayed out much longer. We didn't see any pigs or deer, but a group of turkeys came out, which she enjoyed very much.

Downloads
    Uploads

AR mounted Lasers..

i have an ITAL-C.. Not too happy with it.. keeps turning itself off in the ON mode and Momentary On Mode..
    Pressure switch keeps popping out of port when i fire the weapon.. Reviews on internet show that these are
    Common problems w DBALs ITALs OTALS and CQBLs.. Customer Service doesn't respond in timely manner
    or at all.. I paid $525 3-4 yrs ago for this ITAL-C.. you can get it now for $400.. not cheap.. should be more reliable.. The Steiner OTAL-C isn’t worthy on being on my rifle..Name:  7E3C5E68-FB89-48CE-8306-B148186C5735.jpeg
Views: 5221
Size:  1.29 MB

For those budget minded shooters i would recommend looking at the new line of Holosun Lasers..
    Their LS117R Red laser and LS117IR $250 (Steiners OTAL-C and IR are $400) the LS117G Green Laser is $300
    (Steiners OTAL-A is $850).. The DBALS run $750 - $2500... If money isn't an issue then i would buy the B.E Meyers MAWL..
    Last edited by ZhouJett; 6 September 2018 at 17:13. Reason: trying to add photo