Downloads
    Uploads

The World Series

I am wondering if any of you guys have been watching the World Series?

HOLY CRAP!!!

This whole Series has been nothing but amazing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorta partial to the Rangers but Ive been keeping up. Seems every time I tuned in LA would comeback.

Would like H-Town to win it though.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    This whole Series has been something like out of a damn movie!

There have been a number of records that have been blown out in this Series.

It's just been an insane Series.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don’t know how you top last night’s marathon. Scoring 12 runs and losing has got to be depressing. I love watching Altuve. He looks like a lit fuse at the plate.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last night reminded me of the Texas and St Louis Game 6. The Rangers should have won if Nelson Cruz catches a routine fly ball, but instead he missed judged it and lets game tying runs score. In the game there was 5 ties and 6 lead changes including Josh Hamilton's two run home in the 10th to put Rangers up again. I knew that after losing that game that we didn't have a chance to win game 7 just cause of the momentum SL had after game 6. the score in that gm6 was 10-9

Now this entire series has been like that game 6. Back and forth, and last game 5 was the entire series in a nut shell.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    This whole Series has been something like out of a damn movie!

There have been a number of records that have been blown out in this Series.

It's just been an insane Series.
    Last night drove me crazy, but I’m glad I stayed up. It’s been fun. Hope the Astros take it tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!!! GO ASTROS!!!

Houston Astros; World Series Champions!!!

I'm loving it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have not enjoyed a series this much since ‘91. I had not realized their drought was so much
    longer than my Twins to ‘87. Well done guys!
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Way to go Astros!!

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Sports Illustrated cover story from June 30, 2014.

With the Astros on the cover.

Declaring them champs in 2017.

And the icing is the actual 2017 MVP is pictured.

How prophetic is that?

A link to the original much maligned cover (and article)...

https://www.si.com/vault/2014/06/30/...and-experiment

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah thats beyond crazy.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

Instagram- @tomcheaney9