Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like this is going to be a great part. I'll jump in for 4 of these. Thanks for doing the GB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Just what I was looking for, thanks brother. FWIW, posting that info about the testing and durability findings go along way to a consumer. In the past most companies have been so tight lipped about that stuff it was difficult to sift through the facts from here say. It seems to me the companies that do well in the end are the ones communicating stuff just like this, it creates a lot of confidence in the end user. Confidence and trust equals sales. There are a lot of people reading these threads well beyond the members here.
    We strongly stand behind our stuff. No sense in being quiet about testing and stuff. I've gone as far as getting a barrel RED hot and then tossing it in an ice chest. Gotta know. Someone somewhere is going to do all the crazy stuff i think up and then call us or email wanting to know why X happened when he did Y.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! How are they holding up to full auto?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! How are they holding up to full auto?
    Just fine. in 14.5 and 10.5

Downloads
    Uploads
    Edit: Mark me down for 3
    Last edited by KW900A; 10 November 2017 at 15:47.

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO Group buy: Lantac RPS

Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    We strongly stand behind our stuff. No sense in being quiet about testing and stuff. I've gone as far as getting a barrel RED hot and then tossing it in an ice chest. Gotta know. Someone somewhere is going to do all the crazy stuff i think up and then call us or email wanting to know why X happened when he did Y.
    I think it’s awesome when a company has the integrity and courage to be transparent and the wisdom to implement that transparency without compromising their IP.

We need more companies that follow your model. But previous poster was right. Too many companies hold trials and T&E too close to the vest, so we the user never really see what the capabilities or limits are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I think it’s awesome when a company has the integrity and courage to be transparent and the wisdom to implement that transparency without compromising their IP.

We need more companies that follow your model. But previous poster was right. Too many companies hold trials and T&E too close to the vest, so we the user never really see what the capabilities or limits are.

There's not much point in being quiet about testing. If we don't test and be transparent with results someone out there is going to do it anyway. We NEVER pay for reviews and T&E. If someone finds a problem we fix it but we've usually tested it to death before we send it out.

Just this week someone fired their 10.5" SBR suppressed without a buffer in it and sheared the gas key bolts on their E-BCG. It was some how my fault. Granted, I hand't actually tried that method of testing before. I'll work on it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    How did they initially charge the rifle without the BCG getting stuck in the buffer tube. Was this a customer or a T&E guy?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How did they initially charge the rifle without the BCG getting stuck in the buffer tube. Was this a customer or a T&E guy?
    I have no idea how they did it.

just random john q public customer. strange rangers out there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wondered the same thing. Also had I completely lost my bearing and apparently lost my mind to do such a thing, I’d end up eating it because no way on God’s green earth would I ever admit that, nor justify blaming the manufacturer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
    I have no idea how they did it.

just random john q public customer. strange rangers out there...
    I will just bite my tongue on that one. You are way to nice of a guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will purchase one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How is production coming along on the RPS? Oh and how about another egg drop on the tool-less take down pin set.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How is production coming along on the RPS? Oh and how about another egg drop on the tool-less take down pin set.
    Castle Nuts are sorted and in production. Had to make a change to the plate to make it faster to Machine. In production hopefully next week.

Once the patent is fully filed and trademarks are in process I can say more. But, man, they are cool. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any updates Aaron?