Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    I'm in for 2
    Added.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well THAT's gonna be sweet..
    Thanks! I agree. I helped a pal put a 6.5 Grendel together this past Saturday in my shop, and it was a struggle to leave CMT receivers and parts alone. I really wanted to start building, but I'm waiting for these last parts to come in before I start. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post
    Thanks! I agree. I helped a pal put a 6.5 Grendel together this past Saturday in my shop, and it was a struggle to leave CMT receivers and parts alone. I really wanted to start building, but I'm waiting for these last parts to come in before I start. Looking forward to it!

You could always just throw on a standard castle nut and end plate in the mean time....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You could always just throw on a standard castle nut and end plate in the mean time....
    True. Considered that, but I get a little OCD going when I'm building. If I needed it, I could do that. I have 2 other build to work on, so that will keep me at peace.

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO Group buy: Lantac RPS

Update:

The RPS has met a setback. The machinist making it backed out in production. Lantac is taking it all in house and Aaron is personally making them over the next few weeks.

There’s no hard date for delivery yet. But he will have a better idea in a couple weeks.

In the meantime, he passed along this coupon code for 10% in their store. Their new takedown pins dropped today.

Code: FRIENDOFAARON

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curious...

Is this the same Lantac RPS introduced and posted here in March 2017 and advertised in AR15 News March 2017 as being in production per Brett at Lantac? Or are we discussing a second production run or different design?

http://www.ar15news.com/2017/03/23/n...stem-qd-plate/
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 20 March 2018 at 14:41.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Curious...

Is this the same Lantac RPS introduced and posted here in March 2017 and advertised in AR15 News March 2017 as being in production per Brett at Lantac? Or are we discussing a second production run or different design?

http://www.ar15news.com/2017/03/23/n...stem-qd-plate/
    Same. Aaron, who is working with us here, is the designer (as I understand it) and now also producing them in house. They were in “production” before as they made about 50 sets for their Ravens. Then the outsourced producer decided he didn’t want to make them. They are currently in process now for large batches.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brett is no longer with Lantac.

But like Fledge said, I'm pretty sure this is the same design... well generally the same design.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump, for the obvious...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm out. Got all I need for now.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m out as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    People are like when is this RPS Group buy going to happen and I'm over here like what's the problem?
    I look at it this way... An end plate and nut that takes longer to bring to market than building the Empire State Building has got to be worth waiting for!

Downloads
    Uploads
    After the owners comments do I really need to say “I’m out”?

Downloads
    Uploads
    By the way... what happened to AaronP220 from Lantac? I enjoyed his postings. He was a regular contributor here talking about a variety of Lantac offerings and answering questions up until his last post in December 2017 saying that RPS production was delayed. Since that post he's gone dark. Did the boss tell him to stop posting here? Inquiry minds... Aaron?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    After the owners comments do I really need to say “I’m out”?
    Article is 2 years old and now coming to the light of day? I'll wait and see on this one. I have confidence his interview was taken out of context. I'll wait to break out the pitch fork on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    By the way... what happened to AaronP220 from Lantac? I enjoyed his postings. He was a regular contributor here talking about a variety of Lantac offerings and answering questions up until his last post in December 2017 saying that RPS production was delayed. Since that post he's gone dark. Did the boss tell him to stop posting here? Inquiry minds... Aaron?
    I talk to Aaron regularly. He's just super busy with all the new product coming out lately. If there are specific questions, I'm always happy to ping him.