Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like he belongs on one of “the other” forums... I’m glad he’s not with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    That's just plain funny. Too bad he didn't check his junk mail folder, if he's that much of a douche, he probably wouldn't have stayed long, but it could have been fun and entertaining. Three post grad degrees? Professional student. Probably never worked a day in his life, sounds like he feels pretty entitled, also.

I still would have loved to see how much crap he would have stirred up, and who would have been the first to rip him a new asshole.

FT
    I thought it might have been your buddy DUX, but he failed to mention how his dad was in Vietnam, so I ruled it out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I thought it might have been your buddy DUX, but he failed to mention how his dad was in Vietnam, so I ruled it out.
    That’s hilarious, because before I made it to the end of this thread I was thinking about a DUX related comment to add.

He would have been banned quicker than DUX

There I said it anyway

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who - what the hell is DUX? Think you got me mixed up with someone else. Or my memory is just plain shot...
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who - what the hell is DUX? Think you got me mixed up with someone else. Or my memory is just plain shot...
    Maybe this will refresh your senile memories

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...I-Need-a-Lower

Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as DUX is concerned, if your memory is shot, you’re a better man for it...

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a good thing he told you how educated he was. Otherwise, you might have been left with the mistaken impression he was just a moron acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know Frank DUX... like put up your DUKES. Won 56 straight matches in the Kumite? Can't believe you don't remember him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe this will refresh your senile memories

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...I-Need-a-Lower
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    As far as DUX is concerned, if your memory is shot, you’re a better man for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    It's a good thing he told you how educated he was. Otherwise, you might have been left with the mistaken impression he was just a moron acting like a child throwing a tantrum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    You know Frank DUX... like put up your DUKES. Won 56 straight matches in the Kumite? Can't believe you don't remember him.
    DAMN! - don't know how in the hell I missed all of that! But going back and reading that whole thread at least I learned that I built all of my weapons WRONG. They are all FF'd barrels, and except for my LR, all use NIb "shiny bolts" that the enemy will spot almost instantly. The LR has an nitride Aero bolt, not sure what to do with that, because it's kind of "shiny" black. Gotta go pull those FF handguards now, any suggestions? Seriously, was that guy for real or was he just punking us.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow FT sounds like those Gucci guns really got a hold of you

Ol DUX fell on the spectrum somewhere between a troll and a hemorrhoid, and may have been a good example for the ‘stay off drugs’ arguement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I deal with a lot of those people in my work life, in addition to the same people that Police deal with on a daily basis everywhere. They can wear on your patience, but only if you allow them. I recognized that quality in DUX right away and adjust my GAF filter accordingly. For reference, Rich and I had this conversation:

Me: showing a pic of a new firearm toy of some sort to a buddy.

Cop located clear the hell on the other side of the room: "What do you need all that stuff (guns, 'tactical crap', optics, other gear, etc..) for!?!

Me: "Rich, why is it that every cop in the country regurgitates that same exact question when they see a gun? Do you learn that in POTA?"

Rich: "It's what my wife asks me when I bring something new home."

Me:
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    I BELIEVE you....
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I deal with a lot of those people in my work life, in addition to the same people that Police deal with on a daily basis everywhere. They can wear on your patience, but only if you allow them. I recognized that quality in DUX right away and adjust my GAF filter accordingly. For reference, Rich and I had this conversation:

Me: showing a pic of a new firearm toy of some sort to a buddy.

Cop located clear the hell on the other side of the room: "What do you need all that stuff (guns, 'tactical crap', optics, other gear, etc..) for!?!

Me: "Rich, why is it that every cop in the country regurgitates that same exact question when they see a gun? Do you learn that in POTA?"

Rich: "It's what my wife asks me when I bring something new home."

Me:
    Did you reply with the old favorite "because a cop is to heavy to carry" and there's not enough room between you and your wife, in bed?

That must be a sort of regional thing. At the ranges round here, we intermingle and share weapons all the time, unless it's their duty weapon or something. And some cops just aren't into shooting that much. We have a mutual respect for each other, otherwise. Nobody bugs anyone, and the range is a "neutral" zone.

May be a southern thing.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you reply with the old favorite "because a cop is to heavy to carry" and there's not enough room between you and your wife, in bed?

That must be a sort of regional thing. At the ranges round here, we intermingle and share weapons all the time, unless it's their duty weapon or something. And some cops just aren't into shooting that much. We have a mutual respect for each other, otherwise. Nobody bugs anyone, and the range is a "neutral" zone.

May be a southern thing.

FT
    It not animosity. Most of them are my buddies just busting chops.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!