Downloads
    Uploads

Offset Scout Mount?

Well Im looking at picking up a new rail during a black friday sale. I'm really looking at either a Geissele MK13 (if they become available) or a CMT Mod4.

So these rail types poses the question. Who offers a good picatinny offset scout mount? First place I looked was Arisaka with hopes of finding it, but no luck.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    We do offer one: https://arisakadefense.com/products/...ny-mount-m-lok

Plus you can remove the picatinny rail and use it for scout lights in case you ever get a surefire scout, streamlight protac rail mount, or Arisaka light in the future.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    We do offer one: https://arisakadefense.com/products/...ny-mount-m-lok

Plus you can remove the picatinny rail and use it for scout lights in case you ever get a surefire scout, streamlight protac rail mount, or Arisaka light in the future.
    I think you misunderstood my question.

Here's a MK13

I want to mount a scout light on the end of the rail where the picatinny is. And I want it to be offsetting.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    I think you misunderstood my question.

Here's a MK13

I want to mount a scout light on the end of the rail where the picatinny is. And I want it to be offsetting.

You can either wait for Arisaka's new Picatinny Scout Mount, (sorry if I let the cat out of the bag) or get a gear sector mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gear Sector offset

Name:  5S3A6189.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  757.2 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Gear Sector offset

Name:  5S3A6189.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  757.2 KB
    I'm not in hurry so I can wait.

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You can either wait for Arisaka's new Picatinny Scout Mount, (sorry if I let the cat out of the bag) or get a gear sector mount.
    Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. I almost spent too much money on a different setup for my KAC Mod1 upper.