Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    That's what a FNAEB is. (strong) Rumor mill is that the FNAEB was ordered by the Airboss, CO went to bat for his guys and right now, the FNAEB is in work. A FNAEB can't kick someone out, only remove flight status/wings, if the recommendation to do so is followed by the Airboss. That said, everyone will have to wait to see if the board comes back with anything other than an A1 or A2 recommendation, both of which would still have the members flying.
    I appreciate the explanation - great to have someone that knows what actually goes on when things like this happen.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    I appreciate the explanation - great to have someone that knows what actually goes on when things like this happen.
    Guys in the Army just draw dicks in Porta Johns. The punishment is a lot more simple

Although in Iraq, I remember one unit on our FOB had to pull security at all times on the ones in their AO due to anti command graffiti. Wanna piss? The guard checks the walls before and after you go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    What I wonder is how far some Navy Captain or Admiral will keep a sense of humor about it, or how quickly they'll jerk that pilot right out of his seat and onto the street.
    Well, I was obviously being facetious and taking an inter-service jab at the Navy, but you are right and I hope no careers are hurt over this. To the contrary, someone just became a Naval Aviation legend. I hope the character behind the character is worthy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Guys in the Army just draw dicks in Porta Johns. The punishment is a lot more simple
    Well, it is the Army. Simple is as Army does. I KEED!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Well, I was obviously being facetious and taking an inter-service jab at the Navy, but you are right and I hope no careers are hurt over this. To the contrary, someone just became a Naval Aviation legend. I hope the character behind the character is worthy.
    Yes, that. I've seen a whole lot of careers ruined for a lot less. I'd truly hate to hear that the pilot's career was destroyed over this, but I hope that he thought that through before this prank. Mil higher ups often have a rep for being notoriously anal. Still, I wonder, as funny as it is, what in the world possessed said pilot into "drawing" a dick in the sky. I wonder if the pilot was separating anyway, and just didn't care. Maybe a "parting shot" at his superiors?. That would be epic.
    Last edited by FortTom; 20 November 2017 at 16:12.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    So results: both individuals met with "the Man" yesterday and were given a 6 month probation, lost their evaluator quals, have to do some briefs to the community, but will continue to fly. One was on his way to become an IP at the Training Command and will get to still head that way. I don't agree with the reaction, but looks like the system worked in the long run and everyone chill-laxed enough to retain two aviators.

Downloads
    Uploads