Downloads
    Uploads

Freedom Munitions HUSH 50gr .22lr

I picked up a brick to test. It’s got a 50gr LRN bullet moving at 1025fps which honestly surprised me a little bit based on the weight of the bullet.

HUSH .22lr, CCI SV .22lr, AE Suppressor .22lr

Downloads
    Uploads
    Test it and let us know what turns up. That Aguila 60 grain stuff has a lot of issues. The longer projectile isn't stabilized by most 1/16 twist barrels. It's known to keyhole. Also at least one if not more than one suppressor company do not suggest using it.

I am curious as to how this stuff performs out of a pistol and a rifle and what the accuracy is. Range report requested

Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn’t tell an audible difference in the rifle shot (suppressed wise...all were quiet). I’ll try to shoot it further within a week or so.

Rifle: Marlin XT-22R (22” threaded barrel)
    Suppressor: Innovative Arms Apex .22

I shot several times unsuppressed to test for stabilization, and happy that nothing seemed amiss, I commenced testing.

I shot the Shoot and See targets first but the edges weren’t crisp so I drew a quick dot with a sharpie and repeated the course of fire below.

At this range, I think it shot better from my rifle than CCI SV (very small sample and rudimentary test...two five round groups at 25yds) but I imagine CCI SV will edge it out at a distance due to bullet weight and velocity

The AE “Suppressor” ammo has always been clean and quiet but not very precise. Better than Remington GB’s I guess

Downloads
    Uploads
    I shot five rounds each of the above through my 1911-.22 at 7 yards. The CCI SV and HUSH were both similar in terms of accuracy with the AE being the worst. The CCI and AE had no noticeable blowback...the HUSH had a fair amount in my face. Not a huge deal but it might be a turn off to some

No cycling issues suppressed or unsuppressed to report at this time