Uploads
    Radian Weapons Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle for AR10/SR2
    MAGPUL PRS GEN3 AR15/AR10 ODG
    SLR 308H ION 16" Mid Handguard- MLOK
    Proof Research PR10 Carbon Fiber CamGas 260 Rem Rifle Barrel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Reminds me of when I tried to ship some gun parts and related stuff at the UPS store. Woman was almost indignant informing me they wouldn't ship or touch anything even remotely related to guns, including scopes or any sighting system even for bows, gun belts (can you freaking believe that?) nothing, nada, and goodbye! Took my stuff to FedEx, no problem. A couple of days later, I get my shipment of 500 round cans (2) of ammo. Ammo from AIM surplus, delivered by.................wait for it...........UPS. F UPS and all things UPS related. I'm sure they don't give a rat's ass about my "money" until another carrier comes to call, including FedEx, DSL and if business taxes come down, possibly more players from overseas.

FT
    UPS Store isn’t UPS. Those are independently owned and set their own policies as “shipping stores” with UPS branding. UPS has no restrictions like the Store described.

I ship through these places all the time, even with their ignorant policies. Box it up. Get your label online or at their store. Done.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "UPS Store isn’t UPS. Those are independently owned and set their own policies as “shipping stores” with UPS branding"

Very true. The last, and the last time I used one of those places the guy asked me what I was shipping. I told him it was a box of "None of your phucking business"...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    "UPS Store isn’t UPS. Those are independently owned and set their own policies as “shipping stores” with UPS branding"

Very true. The last, and the last time I used one of those places the guy asked me what I was shipping. I told him it was a box of "None of your phucking business"...
    Ha..ha..ha..ha..ha.. we may be remotely related....
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    UPS Store isn’t UPS. Those are independently owned and set their own policies as “shipping stores” with UPS branding. UPS has no restrictions like the Store described.

I ship through these places all the time, even with their ignorant policies. Box it up. Get your label online or at their store. Done.
    O.K., thanks for the education, but the bottom line is UPS is paying them in the end, for being the carrier? Correct? If that's correct, they're losing revenue in the end, I'm guessing?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wrote Geissele and told them they'd do better using priority mail, but I doubt they care. Excessive shipping times can have an impact on return business. It's not holiday volume, UPS sucks balls year-round. Just find a vendor that uses them such as DSG. Problem solved.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    O.K., thanks for the education, but the bottom line is UPS is paying them in the end, for being the carrier? Correct? If that's correct, they're losing revenue in the end, I'm guessing?

FT
    My understanding is they are paying UPS just like any shipping store. In this case they pay UPS for the branding too.

When you to pay the independent stores to ship UPS, they up-charge the shipping cost so they can make a profit. My local UPS Store also ships USPS and up-charges priority almost double.

The issue is 100% the independent store. If UPS wants a better reputation they need to regulate their brand better, as your experience is a case in point.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What day did you place your order?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    What day did you place your order?
    Turkey day. It just gets frustrating watching the tracking as it goes east to NJ, then past me to Columbus to get to east-central Ohio. I could bike there in a day.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk