Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    "One could argue to use less parts to do more work could come at a cost of reliability while having more parts to accomplish a complicated action would aid in reliability"

So lets hear it.

Injury or death from a stove pipe? Really? I would like to see some statistics on that one...
    I believed the first statement speaks for itself but, if you cant figure it out on your own I won't try to explain Archimedes' Formula lets just say a fulcrum and lever (stick and a rock) works better than a stick at it's intended purpose.
    Second statement: Again, if you cant figure it out for yourself. Since we are talking about reliability (being you pull the trigger and a bullet leaves the chamber) you take a shot in a life and death situation and miss or wound your target (be it a bad guy or attacking animal) and it stove pipes by the time you clear it (especially in a stressful situation) and pull the slide your aggressor has the opportunity to attack. If you don't think this happens you've never been hunting or been in the unfortunate situation to have to double tap an aggressor.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gts350; 30 November 2019 at 21:49.