Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cjd3 View Post
    I pulled 10 rounds, and reloaded them with 4.5gn of Bullseye. What a difference! Almost zero splash back, and it ran pretty well. However, I defiantly need to add more crimp to my bullets since they are setting back in the mag. I also picked up a SiCo barrel for a Beretta 92fs, it did well too with the 9mm load I have worked up for it. But I do need to get some high sights for it. Can sighting is tough. Thankfully it's a newerish one that has replaceable sights.

Still gonna pull a couple hundred rounds since I'm cheap.
    Glad the big part of the original problem is solved. Getting peppered in the face sucks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never liked AA#5 when I tried it in 9&45 while not suppressed I have noticed other powders and such are just more Smokey, dirty and everything.

My favorite powder for 45 has been bullseye and of lately cfe pistol..although tried wsf as it’s by far the best all around powder I’ve used in 9mm, but 45acomwasnt quite good enough to bother

Try belling a little more then you have been just to see, in 9mm I’m ocd enough that .356 bullets make me tighten it up a little from the .355 size..lol