Downloads
    Uploads

Midwest Industries Marlin Handguard

The new Midwest Industries, Inc. M-LOK forend for the Marlin Firearms lever rifle is designed for hunters of hogs as well as dangerous game. It provides a sturdy mounting platform for lights, lasers and other devises you may need.

This is not to make the rifle tactical. M-LOK was designed by Magpul as a attachment system for all types of rifles. We realize this is not for everyone. This was intended for guys who actually use their rifle as a tool and want to add versatility. Low light is a fact of life when hunting and having the option to have a weapon mounted light in dangerous conditions is a huge plus.

There was once a time when removing the A2 front sight on an AR and putting a long handguard on it was looked at as strange.

This handguard, which requires no permanent modifications to the rifle, brings versatility to a great gun that is used by many.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Takes a second or two to "like", a little strange after looking at a lifetime of Marliin and Win lever guns, but actually it makes damn good sense....IMO.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks really good on the stainless gun , and the practical use is there and I love to see out of the box thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    agreed about the stainless steel one. i wanna see a ridiculously tact'd out marilin now lol
    IG: Sexual_Meatball

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    In theory that gun in the video would be very hearing safe at the shooter's ear even with supersonic ammo. No chamber pop. All 100% muzzle.

Now throw in there that Midwest rail and that might be something to behold. If they could get the barrel threaded with a standard thread pitch I would consider buying one.

The gun industry is constantly looking for fancy new tacticool stuff.... this could fit the bill. Plus it's easy for reloaders to make subs on their own if they so choose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever since watching Dustin Ellerman show his Big Boy Carbine in .357 suppressed, I’ve wanted one. Now I’m looking at two, which will require ,e to get a Hybrid. While I originally wanted a .357 for planking fun, now I want .45-70 for camping and hiking.