Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    If I did this would the wife be able to access the weapon?
    Heh... I forget some people's wives actually like shooting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Trust route also keeps you from the paranoia of keeping everything under lock and key in the house. A suppressor left out on your bench in your man cave isn’t an issue then.

Aragorn, if I were in your shoes, I’d look at SilencerShop one-shot-trust. Even if you don’t get your can there, you can form 1 your lower there. Once in their system you don’t have to redo your fingerprints in the future. And they make sure everything is done right. And you can ask them how to add your wife later, etc. Plus, when you want to do another, you can make another one-shot-trust and add her later to that one. Each trust can be named after the item in it, keeping the paperwork more straightforward. As it is, if you make a new trust, add two items, and then add your wife later, you can’t use that trust again unless you want her to go through the process with you the next time around. Then again you can delete her the next time around, go through the process again, keep her away from your stuff, get approved again, Re-add her, and then everything is back to normal.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss more.

So, yeah, one shot trust is what I would do unless you have some funky estate plan like I do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Heh... I forget some people's wives actually like shooting.
    All those weapons and she doesn't shoot? I feel for ya.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.