Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    I have an AAC Ti-Rant 45 suppressor, and when shot "wet" it is almost Hollywood quiet for the first 4 or 5 rounds. But it is large. I bought a second 45 suppressor, a Thompson Machine Poseidon - half the size and weight of the Ti-Rant, but not as quiet. I bought it for one reason only - nightstand pistol. Any firearm shot indoors is brutal on the ears. The Poseidon will mitigate the noise enough to prevent permanent damage (I don't have a lot of ear left ) and it will encapsulate the flash. Even with a WML on the pistol, a handgun flash could cause you to lose sight of the intended target momentarily - less than ideal.

So, yes ... IMHO it is worth it to suppress a 45 in certain scenarios - fun at the range is not one of those scenarios. I see it as a tool with a specific purpose, and that is the only way I use it. Ti-Rant rarely comes out of the safe any more.
    Jerry, just squeeze your eyes shut before you pull the trigger. All teh opps do that. No big dealio. Now You can has opp too.*

*M4d !ngr!$h s|<iLLZ 4 cred wiff dem Alpha Asians.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Now You can has opp too.

Nevah wuz, nevah wilbe, ain't-a-gonna-try tobe ...

Just gonna sit on the lanai with a little boubon and a good cigar. Countin' on them opps to p'tech me.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"