Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Surefire XH35 1,000 Lumens WeaponLight

Name:  EFB932D2-C52B-498A-8C15-587C66485533.jpeg
Views: 857
Size:  179.0 KB

This powerful and versatile XH35 WeaponLight was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MASTERFIRE™ Rapid Deploy Holster. It features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, which serve to lock the light into the holster and secure the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. If the MASTERFIRE holster is manually set to do so, it automatically activates the WeaponLight when the weapon is deployed, saving valuable time in high-stress situations. And because the open-design MASTERFIRE holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, most railed pistols equipped with an XH35 will fit in this remarkable holster.

As a tactical weapon-mounted light, the XH35 is remarkable on its own. It features a recoilproof LED paired with a precision, undulated reflector to produce our proprietary MaxVision Beam™, a wide, useful wall of light that’s perfect for closer-range engagements and is optimized for your field of vision. Constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness—and then O-ring and gasket sealed for weatherproofing—this tough-as-nails WeaponLight never needs to be babied.

The XH35 includes two mode selector switches. One for toggling between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to gain a superior advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still the need to engage a threat in low-light conditions. The second switch toggles between continuous light operation and a disorienting strobe mode. Activating the XH35 is achieved via one-finger, ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols), which allow for surgical activation without altering your grip on the weapon at all, are also available. And the versatile XH35 can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail via its Rail-Lock® system.

For use with the MASTERFIRE holster, the XH35 is a clear choice. But it’s also a great choice for anyone looking for a handgun/long-gun WeaponLight with power and performance to spare for closer-range applications.

High 1,000 lumens / 1.25 hours*
    Low 300 lumens / 2.5 hours*
    Length 3 .7 inches
    Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches
    Weight 4 .8 oz
    Batteries 2 CR123A

MSRP $299.00

http://www.surefire.com/illumination...aponlight.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, first I have to ask why? That is nuts..... But I will say that the price is REALLY good. So, I may have to get one.

At least I will be able signal the International Space station,..... LOL
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want one so I can holster my 6 Second Mount equipped guns on their Masterfire Holster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder if the bump on the body bottom would cover the co-witness height on a rifle at 12 o’clock. This would be a great option on a rifle where I live. Not on a pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn..1000 Watts..

I just want a regular x300...lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    And I thought the TLR-1 HL on my pistol was bright enough at 800 lumens....

Wonder if Safariland and others will make duty holsters for this light? The ledge on the bottom looks like it extends further down than the TLR-1 or similar lights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FYI, they will be updating the X300U to have 1000 lumens within the next couple of months, or so I've been hearing. Not sure if it'll be a TIR or MV beam.

Downloads
    Uploads
    $299

LOL

I might still buy one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's with the ever increasing lumens? Marketing? Outdoor use?

I've got an old Surefire scout light, can't remember the lumens but I'm pretty sure it's less than 200. In a room with white walls its blinding from behind then gun. 1000 seems like it'd do more harm than good... at least for inside use.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    1000 lumens works fine indoors. Blinding white walls? Perhaps you’re doing wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    1000 lumens works fine indoors. Blinding white walls? Perhaps you’re doing wrong.
    Thanks for that super useful critique. I'm sure every single time I've illuminated a sub 300 lumen light inside (especially with dark adapted eyes) and found it more than adequate I've been in the wrong.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads

Surefire XH35 1,000 Lumens WeaponLight

Yeah, Aragorn, you don’t clear your house at night with bulletproof welding glasses and earpro? That puts the cool in tacticool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Yeah, Aragorn, you don’t clear your house at night with bulletproof welding glasses and earpro? That puts the cool in tacticool.
    I had a KAC trigger guard once, doesn't that make me tacticool?
    Last edited by Aragorn; 18 December 2017 at 21:15.
    -One Nation, Under God

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    I had a KAC trigger guard once, doesn't that make me tacticool?
    Only if you modded it as a fidget spinner.

On a serious note, 300 surefire lumens indoors is plenty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A 1,000 Lumens isn’t always needed, but also isn’t as bright inside as you would think. I supervise building demolition, and my subordinates work often indoors in pitch black conditions. A lot of the workers are using company issued Olight M3XS flashlights, this flashlight has a max output of 1,200 Lumens. Most walls in our facilities are also painted white. Some of our workers also carry the Surefire 6PX, which is substantially less at 320 Lumens and works fine also. The only downfalls we have experienced from the higher Lumen flashlights being used indoors is battery life, heat and size.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa