Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Farva....man your hearing/eyesight is everything...take care and do what the docs say..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    So, what did you get?
    Humm...well short story is I’m half a mess and it’s been a rough stretch of no new toys for Black Friday,Xmas, bday etc.. for a while...just seem to never get anywhere no matter which way I try..quite hard but I’m still around..had to drop the Glock count recently just to square away the truck and get a few gifts for the kids/woman...

I live vicariously thru the pics on this forum...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    Stone, you have a hankering for silver.

For Farva:

Haha I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I’ll have to live through all guys for the Christmas goodies. This is what I got from Santa

Better watch out all the hippies will dig that new hair cut, you may be starting a trend.

Love those side burns

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    Better watch out all the hippies will dig that new hair cut, you may be starting a trend.

Love those side burns

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    Haha this is a no hipster zone sir. It’s already been fixed with a new hairdo. Shoulda kept just the side burns. The greatest mutton chops ever

"Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Farva....man your hearing/eyesight is everything...take care and do what the docs say..lol..

Humm...well short story is I’m half a mess and it’s been a rough stretch of no new toys for Black Friday,Xmas, bday etc.. for a while...just seem to never get anywhere no matter which way I try..quite hard but I’m still around..had to drop the Glock count recently just to square away the truck and get a few gifts for the kids/woman...

I live vicariously thru the pics on this forum...
    I've had a few "rough patches" in my life, so I can truly empathize. Keep pushing, though, it'll work it's way out and things will get smoother
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads

The compact Timberwolf frame with the purple magwell is from Black Friday; the full-size gray frame is my Christmas present to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    It looks cool. But what exactly are we looking at?
    Its a Kilo bar of pure silver. 1000 grams or 32.15 troy ounces of .999 fine silver. Its for investment grade of precious metals AKA- PM's.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Its a Kilo bar of pure silver. 1000 grams or 32.15 troy ounces of .999 fine silver. Its for investment grade of precious metals AKA- PM's.
    That is awesome. So it actually has the weight of money!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, it is real money. Unlike a fiat currency like the dollar it will always hold its value. Makes for a great insurance policy or retirement fund. I am a big fan of hard assets like PM's and land...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yep, it is real money. Unlike a fiat currency like the dollar it will always hold its value. Makes for a great insurance policy or retirement fund. I am a big fan of hard assets like PM's and land...
    That is smart.

My PM is lead. But I do need to branch out to Silver as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha. I was maxed out on lead a few years back so I switched to silver.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  B459CB26-3F54-41A4-8501-B731051287EE.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  859.2 KB

Found this at the LGS with everything as pictured for $900. Someone spent a lot of money on it but had poor taste, it needed saving.😂 Gonna get a new frame for it and let the Warhogs, BattleCock and Axlnut work their magic on it. Also gonna have it milled for my RM07. Hope you are doing OK Farva.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa