Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know these a pretty low quality I used these as a quick test to figure out what i need to.do about lighting in my new gun workbench in the basement.
    I swear I used to be cool.

Downloads
    Uploads
    CNF's staking notch is TDP spec width, but deeper from the change from 45 to 30 degree, and 25% longer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    CNF should be shipping next Wednesday or Thursday

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dynamite. Are these headed to Retailers next week too?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes indeed Being we only had prototypes and weren't able to take pics of the production units, I'm still waiting to have them on hands first before informing larger distributors like Rainier Arms and Tacticallink.

No guarantee RA will carry it, they don't carry everything we make.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The order link is live on FCD's website

Downloads
    Uploads
    Indeed, been busy filling back orders all day, kept wanting to come here to post the link but got pulled for something else http://forwardcontrolsdesign.com/CNF...ols_p_103.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll grab some as soon as your bolt catch is back in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They're in production now, not too much longer. OEM customers are grabbing them up faster than we anticipated, we're making plenty this time to mitigate unexpected surge related outages

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    OEM customers are grabbing them up faster than we anticipated, we're making plenty this time to mitigate unexpected surge related outages
    Excellent! Good for you and FC! :D
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you In the beginning of FCD, we had some teething problems related to supply. Though it can still happen, the designs of our "old" products have matured, and we've streamlined our supply chain.

These "old" products include LDFA and ABC/R (now version 2). LDFA and ABC/R will see continuous improvement in ergonomics, which at this point, will be quite incremental and evolutionary in nature. Their ongoing modernization, so to speak, isn't based on the need to always have a fresh face, but lessons and experiences we gain in developing other products.

LDFA may see a softening of the plunger cap's edge, ABC/R v2's lower paddle may see the same treatment we used on EMR-A's lever, but it will not have an upside down T shape. I don't believe it's necessary, furthermore, do think an upside down T shaped lower paddle interferes with and impedes the operation of ambidextrous magazine releases, so we're quite adamant about staying with the tried and true vertical paddle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to admit I love the LDFA. It's my favorite product of yours. I'm in the process of building another upper and got excited when I found a place that still had the black ionbond Ti version. I'm hoping I get the surplus funds to splash down on it before it's out of stock entirely. That said, it's not the end of the world if I don't, and any improvement (incremental or not) to the LDFA in general is something I'd be interesting in seeing.

Also still loving my EMR and the extra rate spring for it. The pack of five springs was enough to put one in each of my guns. It really is incredible how so seemingly minor details add to the quality feel of a rifle. When I handle other rifles now with a standard FA, they seem unrefined. When I hit a standard mag release it feels cheap.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    EMR is one of my favorites too. Every time I put my finger on one, I'm glad we went through the troubles to have it made, and trouble it is, the curves surface is a pain in the butt lol.

Every time I put my finger on a factory mag release button, I again come face to face with "good enough"

Downloads
    Uploads
    This turned out better than I thought it would in my head. Well done Roger. May have to grab a few.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm used to using the KAC carbine end plate sling adapter, with its included old style slip ring, it's impossible to stake and torque down very well using the hole on the ring (even with a proper wrench made for it). To my horrified realization, I suck at staking, since I never got any practice. As bad as they look, they work to prevent the nut from unduly loosening.

First attempt, it is fugly lol

Second attempt looked better, but apparently I have trouble centering the stake

I'm glad we toned down on the flutes a bit, they're not distracting anymore.