Downloads
    Uploads

Kudos to Griffin Armament Customer Service

I have in the past few months read online a bit about how customer service at Griffin has been less than optimal. While I don't know all the brutal details it appears that they consolidated two separate locations into one, moved their entire shop to a new bigger warehouse, got a bunch of new machines and so forth all within the past year.

I have read a lot about people bitching about their service but my experience today was great.

Last night I got an email for a promo for free back up sights if you bought a suppressor. Well I bought a suppressor less than 2 weeks ago so I emailed them last night.

16 hours later to be exact I got a response from a live human being. I not only got a response but they allowed me to still participate in their promotion.

In the end I paid a total of $12 bucks for a $140 set of front and back backup sights because of this promotion.

I just thought I would pass this on because I feel they have gotten some bad press online over the past few months.

It's also not lost on them that loyalty begets loyalty. I don't think this concept is lost on them at all.

While over the past year they had a lot going on I still think they are good folks with good products.

Overall great job Griffin! I am pleased.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you scheduled your surgery yet?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Have you scheduled your surgery yet?
    For what? I don't need any surgeries.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    For what? I don't need any surgeries.
    So you're not going to remove your mouth from Griffin's ass?

Bump, set, spike...

Merry Christmas bro.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So you're not going to remove your mouth from Griffin's ass?

Bump, set, spike...

Merry Christmas bro.
    Haahaaa!! LOL! Funny guy!

I call a spade a spade. I've tooted WEVO's horn just as much if not more. As I would any other company that makes good stuff and earns my business. CMT, CMC, and a few others are on my list. I don't have enough money to try out products from everyone that is awesome but I would heap praise anywhere it's deserved.

Anyway it's a little bit of icing on my Christmas cake to get these sites

It adds a little bit more Merry to my Christmas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    HA!

It was only a flesh wound!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now if they could only read a calender.... may Be you can help them with that Alamo!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    HA!

It was only a flesh wound!

Those are nice looking sights though. Still need to get a set. Priorities.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Now if they could only read a calender.... may Be you can help them with that Alamo!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Ass kissing is one thing. Proof reading, well they would have to pay me for that.

BTW you spelled 'calender' wrong. I'm up for hire if you need help
    Last edited by alamo5000; 22 December 2017 at 22:00.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you ask them if they're ever going to have mounts available for these suppressors? That hasn't been a priority for over a year now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha_Arms View Post
    Did you ask them if they're ever going to have mounts available for these suppressors? That hasn't been a priority for over a year now.
    I didn't ask them anything about that but from the sounds of it the factory moves and other things mentioned above caused a lot of back up. Several projects even got put off and were way past schedule. The Optimus Micro for example was apparently several months behind the originally scheduled release date.

I was going to buy a .22 can a long time ago but what I was considering was out of stock so I emailed them way back when. Also I recently read a thread on one of the other sites (that I don't belong to) where those guys post and it makes sense.

It sounds like they are getting back onto more of a regular routine after a lot of moving and other things.

They are members on WEVO so if they want to chime about their production schedule let them chime in themselves. I can't speak for them. But based on what I have been hearing and reading it sounds like 2018 should be a lot smoother and production schedules should be back on track in the coming months.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Since you have pull, get them to go back to making proper taper mount flash comps!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Since you have pull, get them to go back to making proper taper mount flash comps!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I have exactly zero pull with them. All I know is if I email them a question like 'where is the can that I want to buy at' they will respond to me. They do listen to suggestions though from their customer base. That's for sure.

Honestly I had a lot more interaction with them before but it's been quite a while now since I have had any direct conversations with any of them. I don't think they were blowing me off so much as they were just completely overwhelmed with all the moves and changes and having to reorganize stuff. I am just guessing but I think that's probably why they aren't posting up here as much as they used to as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecha_Arms View Post
    Their taper mounts became readily available this past summer and were so until their Black Friday sale drained their inventory again. I'm hopeful they'll be able to stock back up soon now that they have completed the move.