I have in the past few months read online a bit about how customer service at Griffin has been less than optimal. While I don't know all the brutal details it appears that they consolidated two separate locations into one, moved their entire shop to a new bigger warehouse, got a bunch of new machines and so forth all within the past year.

I have read a lot about people bitching about their service but my experience today was great.

Last night I got an email for a promo for free back up sights if you bought a suppressor. Well I bought a suppressor less than 2 weeks ago so I emailed them last night.

16 hours later to be exact I got a response from a live human being. I not only got a response but they allowed me to still participate in their promotion.

In the end I paid a total of $12 bucks for a $140 set of front and back backup sights because of this promotion.

I just thought I would pass this on because I feel they have gotten some bad press online over the past few months.

It's also not lost on them that loyalty begets loyalty. I don't think this concept is lost on them at all.

While over the past year they had a lot going on I still think they are good folks with good products.

Overall great job Griffin! I am pleased.