Downloads
    Uploads

Unity Tactical Fusion hub & forward rail - anyone ever use?

I discovered a downfall to the ALG EMR rail on my Sig pistol upper - there isn't enough room for both a BUIS and a light to be mounted in the 12 o'clock position. So I did some digging and discovered Unity's website. They make a lot of neat items specifically designed to mount Surefire lights and other devices to a rail. More importantly, they had set-up a few years ago that gives me an extension of the rail which does exactly what I need. Looking at their site though, it seems that the forward rail is nowhere to be found anymore and the hub has been updated to a smaller V2.0.

Eventually I found one site that still had the original hub and a forward rail 'em in stock (and in FDE, which was a bonus).

V1.0 Hub
    Forward rail

I tried the search function and various terms, but got a lot of unrelated hits. Does anyone have any experience with Unity Fusion items, and possibly a review of their products? Everything from several years ago was positive, but there's nothing recent at all I can find. Is there another manufacturer that makes a similar rail extension? My searching doesn't lead me to believe so....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unity makes quality products. Don't really have much to ad beyond that as I've never sought out a review of their stuff. I've been messing with the TAPS for a while. Well designed and manufactured piece of kit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have their Monkey Bar for the MBUS Pro's it is an awesome part. The problem I had when checking out the Fusion hub was a lot of stuff was out of stock for building it out. This was like 2 years ago though. Fairly sure Chris Tran was running one of their setups.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    I have their Monkey Bar for the MBUS Pro's it is an awesome part. The problem I had when checking out the Fusion hub was a lot of stuff was out of stock for building it out. This was like 2 years ago though. Fairly sure Chris Tran was running one of their setups.
    That was my issue also...really had to search to find a hub, rail & backup sight, ended up using two different sites to locate those three specific items that were in stock & available to ship. Made me wonder if they were still producing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unity has always had problem with getting things in stock. They have great ideas but getting regular production on them is impossible it seems. I have one of their MARK/SARA kits and 2 ATOM slides, very well made and run great. Hope they get their production squared away