Thread: Magpul Shirts

Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul Shirts

Anyone have any of their shirts? Particularly the Rainey or Brady shirts?

I've always been interested ... but not at that $50+ price point. Magpul has pretty much all clothing for 50% off according to their website (new stuff coming this year they said).

So for $25, might be worth the try.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought three of the Mansfields figuring they would be cut wide for conceiled carry. Nope, they are slim fir. Gave away to my nephews.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 or 3 shirts. After washing them for a bit, they've all developed holes in them. Small holes in the front you can't see well, but I don't recall this occurring in any other shirts I have.

Ask Slippers, I know he had an issue with their shirts as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All my magpul shirts are falling apart, and it's not like I wear them tight or abuse them. Some have also lost their shape, and seem a bit short after washing.

Thankfully I didn't pay full price for any of them!
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought their sample shirts when they came out. They are work shirts now. The thicker ones are stiff and scratchy. The thinner just feel cheap. For reference , I prefer lucky brand shirts for daily wear thin-cotton shirts and Abercrombie solids for base layer cotton, which are extremely durable if you like the cut.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I bought their sample shirts when they came out. They are work shirts now. The thicker ones are stiff and scratchy. The thinner just feel cheap. For reference , I prefer lucky brand shirts for daily wear thin-cotton shirts and Abercrombie solids for base layer cotton, which are extremely durable if you like the cut.
    Forgot that part. My thicker shirts are not soft at all. I use them as workout shirts now.

If you're going to get a Magpul shirt, get the Megablends. They are soft and seem to last a tad longer. I've had one for over a year that I still wear. It's just now getting some holes in it.

I'm kind of just over Magpul apparel. Had a couple of returns they botched (sent to wrong addresses, even after I confirmed my new address) but their CS has always been receptive and punctual. I'd stick to their mags and furniture.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything I have tried apparel wise from Magpul has been pretty poor. Odd cuts on the T shirts that make the ones I have feel like you put them on backwards.

The overpriced leather gloves may be one of the only things I've ever returned clothing wise in my life. After 1 day both gloves had split where the thumb meets the palm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well this sucks. Guess I will stay away from these then. Been looking for some quality shirts that I was hoping was designed with conceal carrying in mind.

Is there clothing even made in the US? Or is it just designed in the US (thought I recall hearing this somewhere) - since on their website it doesn't actually say if it's made in the US or not.

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'd stick to their mags and furniture.
    Sounds like it.
    Find my photos on: Flickr, Facebook, Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    The gloves were Vietnam. If they were clear about that I'd have never ordered them in the first place.