Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20” build

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    You are correct. I completely missed the range pictures.

If you'll notice in my pics, the stocks are collapsed for picture taking, but if an optic allows, I like to run my stock either 5 or 6 (max) clicks out (or 3 or 4 for the Colt lowers). That's why I run the Elcan farther back. I have long arms, so it's more comfortable to push the rifle forward. With the G33s, I still have to come in a click (or two) to get a solid full-field view.

Joelski, see above. I missed that last pics and now see what you meant. Disregard my comment.
    Just saw, no sweat mang.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off, I had no idea there were these many replies on this thread. Haha. Tapatalk wasn't showing all of them. I'll have to look into that...

Second of all, I didn't realize the huge difference in scope mounting between the first picture when I got it all together, and the last couple pictures with it more back. I didn't really SET the scope for the first pictures on the back deck on the rest. Then when I went to shoot it I had to adjust it greatly. I haven't shot prone with it yet. Just bench. When I get a bipod for it and go to really have some fun with it, I'll see how it goes from there. May be more adjustment needed then, which is no big deal, so we'll see what happens.

And thanks for the kind words to those who said them. I'm excited to try the 69's and 77's now when it warms back up.