Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

First Time Shooting Suppressed!

I have had my new suppressor and SBR for a few weeks but with all the busy holiday stuff and being busy at work I haven't been able to get out to the range. Today, it was less than 20 degrees out here in Pennsylvania and there was snow on the ground. But, I finally made it out to the range.

I built this baby up myself and and super happy now that it all came together.

Did a 25 yard zero as per the calculator that voodoo_man linked me to was telling me my ideal zero range would be 27 yards. It was freezing, but it was a great day at the range. Easily zeroed my Aimpoint and back up sights. No malfunctions, everything worked great

This is the first time I shot suppress and was surprised. I was expecting all sorts of gas in my face from the suppressed SBR, but aside from a dirty rifle and dirty hands, it was a very pleasant rifle to shoot. No gas in the face. Virtually no recoil (even though it is overgassed now even with a wolff extra power spring and H1 buffer). I will probably try an H2 buffer next time out.

Very fun to shoot!

Last edited by rxer311; 3 January 2018 at 14:18.