Downloads
    Uploads

Kudos to Optic planet

Every once in a while something goes right for me and I would like to give a shout out to Optics Planet.

in early DEC 2017 I was looking for and Aimpoint T2 for the new lightweight rifle that was nearing completion, and I was hoping to get every thing together.

Bottom line, I waited and waited for the T2 and it didn't come. I usually get stuff from them within 3 or 4 working days. I tried calling them, and hung up after 23 - 25 minutes waiting time. Getting really pissed, I waited another day or two and called them again. The customer service guy said the T2, without the mount, was in limbo, and that I would get them when they got them. I was really about to have a stroke, when a few minutes later, another rep told me he would just send me the T2 with the mount for the same sale price of the T2 alone of $643.

The T2's with the mounts are around $770, on their site now, 750 for he one without the mount, and they are still honoring that price of $643 shipped. So due to the bit of a hassle I had to endure, I'm glad to see there is a company which will honor their commitments when in reality they could have just reversed my credit card and be done with it! Instead they bent over backwards to help me out.

I've purchased from then before this happened and have always gotten great service. For all their effort to make things right I'm just going to chalk this up to Karma and continue to be a customer.

I believe, given their service to me, they deserve public recognition for great service.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 3 January 2018 at 19:19.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always had good luck with Optic Planet. Nice to hear they are still keeping up with the CS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Enough people complain about bad customer service but not enough say so when people go out of their way to do well.

I'm glad you had a good experience. My experience with Optics Planet has always also been good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only ordered a couple things from them, with no issues. Dad however, tried ordering a Pachmayr decelerator pad, and is apparently having issues with them. I don't know. I tried telling him to calm down, but he has a bit of a temper, and he's always right, SO...
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Optics Planet is GTG. Glad they hooked you up!

I got a deal recently (not from them nor is this a one-up...not nearly as good of a deal) due to a mistake. Bought 1000pcs of 1x fired Lake City 5.56 brass from a guy. He mailed me just shy of 2000pcs. I told him about the error and he told me just to keep it. So I got about 2000 cases to reload for $35!