Downloads
    Uploads

Sig Sauer launches new P365 concealed carry pistol

Interesting. I have been looking for a new carry pistol for the wife but I'm not a fan of 6 round magazines like the G43
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll have to handle but I want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess everyone forgot about the P320 which was supposed to be the single stack 9mm glock killer - except the lack of QC killed it.

If QC is not a concern here and the gun is accurate and comfortable to shoot they may have a winner, but given the track record I am not holding my breath.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I guess everyone forgot about the P320 which was supposed to be the single stack 9mm glock killer - except the lack of QC killed it.

If QC is not a concern here and the gun is accurate and comfortable to shoot they may have a winner, but given the track record I am not holding my breath.
    If QC isn't a concern, they'll just buy a PSA MP5 to carry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't want to be a beta tester, so I waited a bit over a year. Considering that it comes with a good set of night sights, the $500 price tag is reasonable. I think I've found my new warm weather carry.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I didn't want to be a beta tester, so I waited a bit over a year. Considering that it comes with a good set of night sights, the $500 price tag is reasonable. I think I've found my new warm weather carry.
    Get a after market trigger for that thing... you won't regret it.

https://www.armorycraft.com/product-...5-flat-trigger

Downloads
    Uploads
    I fondled one of these..very small , and for its role being a concealed carry gun and nothing target friendly about it... I’d say leave it stock and roll on..

Downloads
    Uploads
    This will likely stay stock. I don't run aftermarket triggers on carry guns.

I'm usually a fan of OWB holsters, but this one carries easy enough IWB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    This will likely stay stock. I don't run aftermarket triggers on carry guns.
    This right here. I've seen too many broken aftermarket triggers. I always stick with OEM on carry guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    An interesting observation, there's some noticeable primer wipe going on. Per my conversation with Sig, this is normal and not a point of concern. Sig did acknowledge that there was an early batch of improperly heat-treated firing pins that were more likely to fail.