Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone familiar with Universal Mania?

As some of y’all may know, Universal Mania (previously a bargain gun parts seller) recently got hit or miss on fulfilling orders. I got lucky with a scope purchase (it was filled and delivered in under a week) but many people have not been so lucky. The owner was arrested and convicted for selling some counterfeit items on the site.

My friend had this following transaction sequence take place:

12/4/17 - Order placed with UM for an ADM Recon mount.

12/19/17 - Placed dispute with my bank after no shipping confirmation and several unsuccessful attempts to contact UM.

12/19/17 - Also filed a complaint with BBB.

12/20/17 - Received the following message from UM. Probably as a result of being contacted by BBB and my bank.

We do apologize for your wait, we have been experiencing a major delay in shipping orders in one of our warehouses. If you can give us a little more time, you will have tracking for your order within 1-3 weeks.

If you do not wish to wait any longer we can cancel the order and issue a refund.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

12/20/17 - I replied and requested to cancel the order. No additional response from UM. No refund from UM.

1/12/18 - UM's website: https://universalmania.com/

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone familiar with Universal Mania?

I used to price compare with that site but never made a purchase. Reviews from other purchases were mixed so I avoided it. I hope your friend gets his money back from the CC company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never heard of these guys.

I'll spend the extra $10-20 to purchase from more well known, faster shipping outlets.

Something like an ADM mount is not exactly a hard to find item. Either you have it or you don't. 1-3 more weeks is ridiculous.