Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Micro Red Dot Covers

Hey guys I'm looking for some flip covers for a Primary Arms Micro Dot. I've asked if they had any available but they don't make any. Does anyone know where I can get some? Thanks beforehand

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Which model do you have? I think some of the Tango Down models fit some of the Primary Arms RDS's

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's the new advanced micro dot with removable base and turn switch

Last edited by Big_Tom; 13 January 2018 at 19:40.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's this one it'll fit. The rubber on the top will cover the + and - buttons but you can still push them anyway. Or you can just cut two small holes in it, but it's not really necessary. Or you can call Tango Down and ask them. Here: http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-a...ry-life-md-ads

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is the one I have.

http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-a...-base-md-rb-ad

But I'll see what they say. Thanks for the help.

Instagram- @tomcheaney9