Downloads
    Uploads

Yankee Hill Machine Suppressor

I am considering purchasing a YHM light tactical or ultra light tactical suppressor. The .30 cal version. The deceibel reduction is -35. The are $394 Satinless steel and $588 Ti respectively new plus transfer fees. Should I run away from these. This is a want and not a work related necessity.
    Thanks for your help

Downloads
    Uploads
    YHM makes decent cans for the money. They are generally heavier than the competition, but the price reflects that. You have a host in mind or just want them because you want them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico Jack View Post
    I am considering purchasing a YHM light tactical or ultra light tactical suppressor. The .30 cal version. The deceibel reduction is -35. The are $394 Satinless steel and $588 Ti respectively new plus transfer fees. Should I run away from these. This is a want and not a work related necessity.
    Thanks for your help
    What are you going to run it on and for what purpose? I mean things like 'bolt gun' 'AR'...'Precision shooting'...

Yes you want to (and should) suppress but for what purpose (if any)? I for example wanted to shoot more often without pissing off my neighbors...

I will take a look at that can and give my impressions of it. I like to shop and compare even though I don't always have the cash to buy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a 5.56 and .300 aac AR15 that I want to shoot suppressed. The only reason would be having one. I don't have a need for one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The new ones (Turbo 5.56 and Nitro 7.62) are awesome. Great size and suppression at a very reasonable price

I also like how the mounts contain the moving pieces/parts. You’ll never have to Send the suppressor in for latch work

Downloads
    Uploads
    YHM are good folks to do business with. 7 years ago I purchased one of their rimfire cans. After about 25k rounds the aluminum baffle was toast. They replaced the baffle and returned it free of charge.