Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oberland, as in Oberland Arms ... which effectively confirms what we thought we knew at the outset. OA is unquestionably the leading German AR manufacturer/vendor, so this does make a certain amount of sense.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    mods if out of line, please delete.

I still have one spare Gmag leftover, which I ordered for someone else, but the deal didnt work out.
    So, does anyone want a "collectors" gmag ? price is 20€ plus 6€ for shipping to CONUS.

Let me know :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Little update;

here's the G-Mag 20rd Mag.

Again a pretty exact copy of a 20rd Pmag, as far as I can tell.
    Nice featue is the round limiter, which will only let you load 10 rounds into the mag

limiter, red. That way you can tell by looking at the floorplate if it has a standard 20rd or limited 10rd bottomplate installed. nice feature

on a side note...the 20rd mag is 5€ more expensive than the 30rd Gmag.

Downloads
    Uploads
    (btw, I still have some black 30rd Gmags left over, if anybody wants one, let me know)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    You're thinking of ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations), though I don't believe there was any actual "team up," which is why the G-MAG is reverse-engineered, vice made in Germany to original Magpul specifications (i.e. under license).
    From what I've seen ITAR hasn't stopped any other country from shipping high capacity mags between them for civilians. All the new and insane export regs in america seems to be domestically created with terrorism-prevention as the scape goat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hi from italy guys

i got 5 30 rd gmag directly from oberland and i tryed it last week on my bushmaster...
    well i never saw and used a pmag...no chance to have it here in italy...but compared with the metal Key usgi mags...well .. they are on another planet..

oh, here in italy we can have OA, HK, Sabre, Astra, Norinco, ar15..but also bushmaster, oly, and some colt..
    the problem to have an ar15 from there..is the time to wait...
    i ordered mine, compiled the end user licence..and wait 4 months...but i got it....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice blaster Andy !

By this time I got replacement for my non-working GMags from OA.
    I have not shoot with them yet but like the ones I had before they don´t drop 100% all the time from my SD-M5.

Let´s see if they work better. Mine are from 08/09.

Cheers,

Gunner

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey gunner
    what kind of jam had the bad mag??

im having a lot of problems today with my ar...
    with every mags, the bolt dont stay opened after the last round.... :-(

Downloads
    Uploads
    btw, the FD 20rd has an annoying problem,
    the follower won't go all the way up if pushed down hard on the baseplate...needless to say I sent that thing back to OA

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be in Frankfurt next week on my way back to the states and was hoping to pick up a few G-mags. Dose any one know if there is a place to do so in Frankfurt and any advise on taking them back to the states. I'm under the impression that if it less then 100USD I would not have paperwork issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not aware of any shop in the Rhein-Main area around Frankfurt that has them in stock.

IIRC Venom has one spare mag that he is willing to part with. Just drop me a PM and we can arrange a handover somehow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah, can do. let mike know when and where, I'll get you that Gmag. ( only one, as I have no more , sorry)

Downloads
    Uploads

G-mag

Mike/Venom,

I will be in Frankfurt on the 6th of April. I have PM Mike but haven't heard back yet. Let me know. Any place down town would be fine, but I was thinking the cafe next to the Carhartt street ware shop. But I would be open to someplace closer to you guys. I can let you know where the shop is as well.

Thanks,
    Wallace

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I'm a little busy lately. We will make it happen on the 6th. Location is fine, will PM you when I worked out the details with Venom.

Downloads
    Uploads

G-mag

Outstanding, I will be waiting for the PM.