Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just for clarity on the Cerberus issue, Cerberus owns the Freedom Group which owns the aforementioned co's (e.g. Bushmaster, DPMS). Cerberus is a private equity shop which is in the business of buying undervalued and/or messed up companies, improving them and then selling at a higher price. They are not in the business of owning anything permanantly and thus would never put their private equity name (Cerberus) on it or any other product.

/end off topic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    I will be in Frankfurt next week on my way back to the states and was hoping to pick up a few G-mags. Dose any one know if there is a place to do so in Frankfurt and any advise on taking them back to the states. I'm under the impression that if it less then 100USD I would not have paperwork issues.
    you are allowed to bring back USD800 worth of merchandise duty-free as a US citizen

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been taken care of.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Mike....

PM is saying your mail box if full. I'll PM again the morning of th 6th of Dec.

Thanks,
    Wallace

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick update (necro-posting, I know...) If you visit the Cerberus GmbH website you get redirected to Oberland Defence GmbH, which confirms what Venom has been saying about Cerberus GmbH not being linked to Cerberus Capital Management, LP.

This is what Oberland says about the G-MAG:s:
    The G-Mag is not a Magpul-Product, nor is it licensed by Magpul Ind. in any way or did Magpul Ind. provide any help and assistance in developing this magazine. The G-Mag will only be distributed to civilian customers in Germany and Europe. Worldwide distribution is limited as an OEM product, only together with an Oberland Arms rifle.
    I picked up an Oberland Arms OA-15 Black Label 20" before X-mas, and a G-MAG 30-rounder was included with it. I've also purchased some PMAG's (M-revision with maglevel), so I snapped some side-by-side shots. The G-MAG:s are still being made in accordance with Magpul PMAG gen1.

PMAG on the left, G-MAG loaded with 5 dummies:

Close-up of level markings on PMAG, and lack thereof on G-MAG:

Date stamp on PMAG:

Date stamp on G-MAG:

Impact Cover notch on bottom of PMAG - lacking on G-MAG

Front straps; PMAG on left:

Rear straps; PMAG on right:

Impact Covers; PMAG on left:

Inside of Impact Covers; PMAG on left:

Close-up of PMAG Impact Cover inside markings:

Close-up of G-MAG Impact Cover - no inside markings:

Feed lips and carriers; PMAG on the right: