BCMGunfighter™ Charging Handles Redesigned, Refined, Reloaded

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGU...eid=57f702345a

Name:  BCM.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  330.2 KB
    Name:  BCM2.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  264.3 KB

Driven by over a decade of feedback from real-world combat operations, BCM® has made continual design refinements and structural improvements to the charging handle in the M4 and M16 to address the current manual of arms for the weapon system.

Optimizing the contours into a snag-free profile that facilitates immediate manipulation with an end user's reaction side grip, the range of BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles is available with both ambidextrous and MIL-SPEC controls as well as a size range accommodate different end-users hands.

Name:  BCM3.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  138.0 KB

Redesigned to eliminate the load on the pivot pin and keep the energy from charging close to the centerline of the carbine/rifle, BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Charging Handles provides an uninterrupted engagement surface with no pinch points to catch skin or other material that could induce a malfunction during a time-is-life manipulation.

A patented ambidextrous design with simplified mechanism for robust performance, each Charging Handle is crafted with MIL-SPEC grade forgings and machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, with a hard coat anodized finish per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2.

Name:  BCM4.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  975.0 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered one (ambi) I figured they are the same price as Raptor so might as well give it a shot. (I love me some Apex!!). But also this CH still addresses a fundamental flaw that the majority of CH’s have. Like the Raptor, the solid back prevents it from blowing the back end out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk