Downloads
    Uploads

Preview Bobro Engineering LABX Rings

https://www.bobroengineering.com/

Our new LABX rings! We are now making an ultra precision ring from 7075-T6 aluminum in the tried and true classic split design but with our labyrinth technology. The ring interlocks independently of the fasteners. We are currently cutting 30mm and 34mm rings in our height size "1" and will have all kinds of heights soon! Perfect for bolt guns, and the AK series. We will also make them high enough to run with AR family if you want a "set and forget" system. These are made to the highest standard (as all of our products) and will be offered at a super reasonable cost (still crunching some numbers). Stay tuned!

Name:  bob.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  49.5 KB
    Name:  bob2.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  83.6 KB
    Name:  bob3.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  130.7 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aimpoint on the AK - very slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure hope the AR height 34mm rings come soon. My “rewound” 1.5-8 Burris is in the mail back to me right now. Chubby sucker with the current Bobro twin lever mount feels like a hippo in a canoe.

I need to find an affordable lightweight 34mm optic so I can still use that beautiful Bobro. Andrew made it up special for me per a helpful phone conversation.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode