Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I don't mind some chemicals. We deal with them a lot anyway (to some degree) although they might not be those exact chemicals.
    I don't think any of the chemicals from your meth operation will be useful here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Absolutely correct.

Plus, if you scratch the hell out of it, big deal. It's a gun. I'm not saying abuse your gear, but don't be afraid to scratch it. Gives it character too. I admit that several of mine have never been shot anywhere except for the range, primarily because of no use of private land and look brand spankin' new with the possible exception of a brake or flash hider. But I do eventually manage to ding, scratch or brake something.

Just as an aside, if I see two guy's standing side by side; one has frayed threads around his vest, minor tears in his BDU's and a wear on the knuckles on his gloves and scuffed boots, and a rifle that looks like it's been worked over with a cheese grater, and the next dude looks like he just came out of a GI Joe package, which one do you think I would be less inclined to try to start a gun fight with?

Good luck,
    FT
    HAHAA!! Good comment! It made me laugh out loud!

My idea here is to do it as a side hobby that would supplement my gun buying and shooting which I already do. Like I said earlier... if I can start buying second hand guns I can break them down, clean them up, replace the triggers, sites, etc etc. I could technically give myself another hobby (sort of like reloading). Basically I could get more guns that look decent for a lot cheaper than buying new stuff all the time. In addition to that once I do shoot the crap out of the guns I could technically redo it and make it look all shiny and nice again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I don't think any of the chemicals from your meth operation will be useful here.
    Name:  MV5BMTJiMzgwZTktYzZhZC00YzhhLWEzZDUtMGM2NTE4MzQ4NGFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQWpybA@@._V1_.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  117.9 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha...Walter white was the man...

Downloads
    Uploads
    The more pain in the ass the application and/or curing process, the more durable the finish will be.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!