Downloads
    Uploads

SALE - His & Hers PIG Glove set!!

Got that range date with your Valentine locked in for this weekend?

You still have time to show even MORE pew-pew love by ordering You AND Your Valentine a SWEET set of PIG Full Dexterity Tactical Gloves for 30% OFF!!!

This year we're featuring the market-leading PIG FDT-Delta Men's gloves + FDT-Echo Women's gloves for this deal! Available in 5 colors (Coyote, Black, Ranger Green, Carbon Grey, Multicam)- Multicam is NEW in 2018 for the ECHO Women's glove model!

You've got 48 Hours to get in on this crazy promotion! http://www.skdtac.com

Limited to 3 sets max per household. Discount automatically applies at checkout. Ends 2/13/18 @ 23:59 CST.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FINAL HOURS!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bet the website costs you a lot of sales. Pretty sure this is the second time I’ve just given up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I bet the website costs you a lot of sales. Pretty sure this is the second time I’ve just given up.
    I think I've only had one issue, it was during a 20% off sale, and I couldn't get the page to load.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    We have had some issues where cached pages prevent new pages to load. I'll let the web guys know. Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The issue is actually with the setting up an account/registering BS. Tried the only password I ever use for websites that force customer accounts after it says there an existing account and of course it just freezes. Finally accepts it and then all the info I entered for payment and shipping is gone. Closed the browser and purchased what I wanted elsewhere. Need a guest checkout before I’ll ever waste my time there again.