Gear Sector Guest

GEAR SECTOR™ | GS-2P™ | Adjustable Two Point Sling

What is the GS-2P™?

The GS-2P™ is a bomb proof, combat ready, quick adjust two point sling that utilizes the Gear Sector 1" MIL-SPEC tubular webbing, ITW
    GhillieTex low IR signal hardware and our proven modular weapon attachment system. It was developed in response to numerous requests
    from our existing customers who wanted a two point sling compatible with their existing Gear Sector™ products.

Our GS-2P™ is currently in the T&E phase. Expect more news as it becomes available.

Image 1:
    GS-2P™ mounted using a pair of auxiliary stubs and heavy duty push button swivels.

Image 2:
    Close up illustrating the modular ends of the GS-2P™ capable of accepting any of our weapon attachment stubs

Image 3:
    And finally, a close up of the rip cord quick adjust system, first seen on our ASP-V™

Downloads
    Uploads
    For people who are interested, I've been doing T&E on the preproduction model, and have a review written up at the below link. I'll get more pictures of it up shortly.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...?p=478#post478

Gear Sector Guest
    Black, Dark Earth & Foliage Green now available.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered mine today... and its already shipping! I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, for the update~~