Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Pistols Dallas

I have a friend at work that is an avid shooter. He is very flamboyant and does not feel comfortable with the places I take him to shoot, even though I like to destroy the people that actually say anything to him. Most are neck beards and he can out shoot them and can even out PT me now, I am oldish and broke but can give him a good run.

Does anyone have a contact for the Pink Pistols in Dallas? I can only find Facebook contacts and neither of us has an account. Does anyone have any contact information besides Facebook? Please PM me if you do.

We need to keep this 2nd Amendment community strong in the coming years so lets all do our part.

Thanks

Doc
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never heard of this group before. I googled it and the on their webpage they said the following:

"Because Facebook does not give proper, effective tools for moderating posts, we’ve decided to switch the Facebook page to announce-only, and to provide a full-featured forum for members to use. "

Looks like all you would get out of Facebook anyway is just an announcement for range night or whatever.

On their website it has a link to their forum.

That's where I would probably start to hunt for info, not facebook.

http://forum.pinkpistols.org/

BTW I think its great that you help encourage shooting. I am big on trying to mentor people into shooting and try to sort of take the edge off. While I have no tactical advice to dish out I am pretty good at alleviating fear and helping newcomers feel more comfortable.