Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    This is quite clear to me. It’s been decided long ago the difference between a brake and a baffle stack although they are functionally very similar in the world of fluid dynamics. If you slide a tube over the LaRue design it’s still going to be full volume, while a flashlight tube,over the Sig design results in a suppressed weapon.
    Thats part of the problem. All of this “deciding” what’s best for us, IE the NFA...is crap. That’s really where my frustration in all of this lies

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Who gives a shit what larue does anyway?
    I don’t care about the brand; I would’ve posed the question regardless of who made it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Who gives a shit what larue does anyway?
    Regardless of the high school bathroom politics in the gun world, and subsequent stupidity as reasons not to purchase from someone, LaRue makes some really good components. Their barrels are still some of the best shooting I’ve owned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    I watched the video too.

I think we’re all saying the same thing. Where did Former11B run off to?
    For the record, I went to bed. I’m on the east coast and have a 5am rising 3 year old. Where did YOU run off to

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Regardless of the high school bathroom politics in the gun world, and subsequent stupidity as reasons not to purchase from someone, LaRue makes some really good components. Their barrels are still some of the best shooting I’ve owned.
    Bathroom politics? Lolll

I won't support team Wendy, because they hate 2A.

I won't buy larue ever again, not only because the owner is a complete and utter POS, but because the company does shady business practices. I've had them fail to return two completely unused mounts because of bullshit reasons. I won't support anyone who is a total POS regardless of people perceive his stuff or how "good" it is.

Anyway, enough thread pissing, I've said my piece.