Thread: Patches

Downloads
    Uploads

Patches

Where's a good place to get some patches made?

I have been wanting to get some made.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've used PatchPanel multiple times to create Cordura patches, no experience with their custom PVC, embroidered, woven, or retroreflective. They offer a first responder/military discount, too, if you qualify. Here is my referral code, gives a 20% discount: https://go.referralcandy.com/share/GWXKS2D

Downloads
    Uploads
    They look good. How much did yours run?

I'm leaning towards the PVC and Embroidered. I'm looking to keep some for myself and maybe sell some. They both are 30 minimum order. And I don't need that many.

"And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    My custom Corduras usually run 20 USD to 25 USD, depending on backing material (the milspec IR being a bit pricier). Here's a couple they've done for me:

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like those Evangelion patches.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did embroidered patches a while back. I want to say they were $150 for 100. Mine were 1"x3" or so.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look up Owl & Anchor. Out of Cali. I've become good friends with the owner. I don't know what her minimum order is, but can't hurt to check it out.
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I really like those Evangelion patches.
    I'll probably be doing another order with them very soon, LMK if you're interested in snagging a couple of the NERV patches (they're ~3.5" in diameter).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I came across Tactical Outfitters and worked a deal out with them. Thanks for the help everyone. I'll hopefully get them in soon.

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well they finally arrived.

It's been dubbed "Cowboy Operator"

Instagram- @tomcheaney9