Downloads
    Uploads

WTB - I need an MRO mount Absolute co-witness or lower 1/3 may even work

I already ordered a lower 1/3 mount from Radian over a week ago and finally was informed today that they're on back order. bubblegumers!

Anyway, I'm impatient. The MRO is currently resting in an ADM low mount but this mount is too low for my cheek weld. I need a lower 1/3 mount or an absolute co-witness mount. Doesn't have to be fancy. Anybody have one laying around?

I'll pay cash or lots to trade too.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tempting.... but I already have this one on order. Here is the e-mail I received from Radian when I inquired. Keep in mind it was displayed as "in stock" when I bought it.

I was just looking for a cheapo mount to use until Radian fulfills their end of the bargain. Not gonna lie, I've always been a big AXTS/Radian fan but this was a huge disappointment to me.

Last edited by old11bravo; 4 March 2018 at 22:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would cancel if you can get elsewhere for less.

I’m still waiting for Radian to ship an order from December. If I could order my part elsewhere, I would.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered a few Talons from them directly and had to wait like 4 weeks to get them. The guy I spoke to said 3 people had left the company and he was doing the work of all of them. This was a few months ago. They are seriously under staffed. $68 from Lanbos is a smoking good deal, I would jump on that one... "For an even lower price add to cart."!
    Last edited by Stone; 5 March 2018 at 08:30.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Radian needs an OOS notice with notification feature. Sitting on people’s money is very bad form. And I like this company.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I waited three weeks for an upper/handguard combo. No out of stock, no ETA, no nothing. Requested a refund and though promptly processed, didn't receive a single word of correspondence with the email notice. Comms aren't bad, they're absent. I'm over it at this point, bring on Centurion.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Trying this again. They claim everything's in stock, so we'll see. If everything goes well, I should be waiting on an 18" SPR barrel from OP soon.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!