Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s a sweet setup. I wouldn’t have expected that much gain in FPS from what I’ve read about the 6.8. What does it weigh in at? Those PRS stocks are heavy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s heavy. Not sure on actual weight. I’d guess 12+

That’s the Viper 2.5-10x32 FFP. It’s a surprisingly good optic for the price they sold for when discontinued. They were around 400 when discontinued. I can’t think of any glass under 6-700 that can touch it. Not really big on Vortex personally.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks heavy. I do a lot of walking the ridges and creekbeds so that’d be a lot to lug around, but I do enjoy hunting/shooting from a rest as well. If I liked a 16” I could always build one for that purpose also.

I guessed wrong haha. I zoomed in a read more on it and saw I was way off. It has the same profile as the diamondback i have. Just put a 6-24 Viper FFP on my 308 bolt gun. Overall I’ve been pretty happy with vortex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No issues with the optical performance with the ones I had. IIRC 5 of 7 required warranty work. One twice. Razor’s and Viper’s, not the lower lines either. Pretty much lost all confidence in their optics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm. Well I guess time will tell for me. What sort of issue did you have? Nothing I have gets run very hard, but my intent is to always buy quality whenever possible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    It’s heavy. Not sure on actual weight. I’d guess 12+

That’s the Viper 2.5-10x32 FFP. It’s a surprisingly good optic for the price they sold for when discontinued. They were around 400 when discontinued. I can’t think of any glass under 6-700 that can touch it. Not really big on Vortex personally.
    I have one also and I really like it. Can’t get a similar (but nicer) optic unless you make the jump to the also discontinued NF 2.5-10x32

The new PSTII 2.5-10’s are bulky, heavy and aren’t at all what I want in a low to mid power.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Second C-Prod. Have 20, couple thousand rounds through, never a hiccup. None of mine had to have the followers cleaned up like my old man's.