Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've continued to be impressed with the MBT. The G-triggers are great, no doubt, but for me, I find I'm getting as good if not better "feel" out of the MBTs for significantly less money.

I know that doesn't have anything to do with your trigger trouble, but it was interesting to see those trigger graphs and think about how I perceive the MBT's performance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm with you on all counts. I like trigger data in this format as there's not really a better way to describe "feel" across the Internet. "Minimal creep" and "glass rid like break" are highly subjective and can mean different things to different people.

Anyways, I got my JP today! A day early! How often does THAT happen? Initial impressions with my MBT's and SD-E for side by side comparison..

Less creep and crisper break than the Geissele, but not quite as clean as the MBT. It's in between the two but more reminiscent of the SD-E. Reset however blows them both away, it's just... insanely short. This excites me as I've short stroked both of those as well as an SD3G.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another interesting observation you're making. I've noticed that I short-stroke a SSA "easier" than I do with a MBT, as long as I've got a few rounds through the MBT beforehand (and I don't mean immediately beforehand, just at some point in the past). I think the "few rounds with a MBT" has more to do with the fact that I may have used a single-stage "recently" (which is becoming less frequent). When I go in cold on a MBT, I don't really find it to be an issue much anymore. The SSA will still happen from time to time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I would have dropped a CMC in that lower and never thought twice. Fantastic single stage triggers and flat blades.
    I want to try one of their new 2.5lb single stages.

I guess I’ve never compared trigger pulls via chart/graph. I try them, buy what I like and shoot the heck out of them

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I want to try one of their new 2.5lb single stages.

I guess I’ve never compared trigger pulls via chart/graph. I try them, buy what I like and shoot the heck out of them
    Triggers and loudspeakers are 2 things to never purchase by published specs.

And honestly you guys lost me with the MBT. What a gritty feeling piece of garbage. The only good thing about that trigger was LaRue’s BS wait times that let me dump it for more than I paid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No one is advocating buying a trigger off of a trigger graph. Just that what I (and it appears Aragon) "feel" what the trigger is doing coincides with what the graph is depicting.

At the end of the day, we all like what we like.