Thread: Fishing

Downloads
    Uploads

Fishing for Big fish in FL Keys

Anyone going to be in FL Keys from May 7 to May 12, and wanting to fish for big game (back country) for Shark, Tarpon, Golithic Grouper , Saw Fish and other catch and release (except for dinner fish) let me know and maybe we can work something out, as far as sharing a boat or day or whatever. I already have the boat and captain chartered for the whole day, you can jump on for a few Hondo's.

Fishing through Bud 'N Mary's. If you know who that is, you're probably already a serious big game fisher.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 7 March 2018 at 17:32.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always have wanted to go out on a charter with them. Wish I could seize the moment with you.

All of my chartered saltwater fishing has been out of Oregon Inlet in the OBX

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    I always have wanted to go out on a charter with them. Wish I could seize the moment with you.

All of my chartered saltwater fishing has been out of Oregon Inlet in the OBX
    Yes they have a pretty cool operation, that's for sure. Expensive as hell, but worth every penny of it. I think my grandson wants to go, but he'd have to miss a week of school. I think my daughter is going to work out something with his teachers if she can. So for now the extra "seat" is taken.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that will be an awesome experience for your grandson. Hopefully Mother Nature will smile on you!